Wednesday 15 July 2015

FINDING A NEW MUSE



We spend half our lives blaming other people for our faults instead of taking responsibility for our actions. There is something to be said for having a partner in crime, sometimes you have no choice but to go it alone, after all you are the only one who can answer for your sins. And once you have answered for your sins, there is nothing in the way of starting a whole new partnership. Some things never end, they just take a new turn because they are meant to last forever. Every judgment holds some truth in it. 

I spent so much time blaming my actions on other people but I realized one thing about me, no one forces me to do what I do not want to do. All the things that people say to criticize our actions are actually a driving force of motivation. I used to always look at the negative side of things and the negative always kept happening until I decided to relax, evaluate and keep calm. When you think before reacting there is usually a better outcome. There are only two sides to every situation and the side you pick is always your choice.

I have always only had one motivation but that motivation kept putting me down and making me sad most of the time. They say it takes years to let go but letting go begins with the mind, channeling your thoughts and energy towards other important things that matter in your life helps you to forget the impossible. I haven’t been able to write anything for months now but after letting go of part of the pain in my heart, I could write again. Pain has always been a great motivation to me, some may say I enjoy pain but it only makes me think clearly.

They say it is not right to do things on your own but what choice do you have when everyone has said no to helping you achieve what you want. Sometimes you may think that you have been left alone in this world, but it is better to be alone than be surrounded by hypo-critic energy. Remember the words of Einstein, “I am thankful to all those who said “no” because of them, I did it myself”. Never lose hope in what you want, God never slumbers he knows your thoughts and desires and when the time is right, he gives you what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment