Sunday 16 December 2012

From My Heart

I once knew you as a friend but chemistry brought
us together and now we more than friends. Late night
talks, whispering sweet nothings, not wanting to spend
a day without hearing from each other. That love was too
strong, so pure, like it was meant to be. You told me
things that no other guy has ever told me, it was like
i had fallen in love for the first time, cupid had
done it again. It's always best not to rush into love
but i did because i thought i loved you,but one thing ruined it all
"care" you never cared, you kept on forgetting and i felt
like a burden to you, i was more of an option yet
you were a priority to me. Now i am calling S.O.S because i
need to be saved from this heartache. i think it's
best that i leave you so that you can make up your
mind, i am so stylish, so bossy and it'll be a shame to
say you lost me but if you want that it's a wrap
and i am not looking back. Thinking about you and what
we had, we could have done it big like Beyonce and
Jay-z, it's going to be hard to get you out of
my system but you know, i am a proud freak because
you'll never hear me say these words, they'll forever remain
on my blog.
"These are the words I'll never say"

No comments:

Post a Comment